AppTrait Solutions is hiring a Flutter Developer that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities but build equity in a unique adventure. We are seeking full-time developers who ideally have experience in Flutter Mobile App Developer. With AppTrait Solutions, you will be able to grow your skills and learn both Flutter and Firebase with a team on the cutting edge.
Qualifications and Requirements of Flutter Developer:
- Designing and developing applications
- Write a readable, relevant, and clean code
- Identifying and fixing the bug
- 0-4 Years Experience in Mobile App Development
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies and trends
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- Must have experience with Flutter SDK and Dart Programming Language
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Use security best practices when deploying applications.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Location – Ahmedabad(Required)/ Relocate to Ahmedabad
- Develop an app using Flutter framework and Dart language
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable
- Evaluate and implement out-of-the-box ideas for application development
- Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications
- Detect and troubleshoot application issues
Required Experience: 1 Year preferred though Freshers with good technical skills can apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Internship, Fresher
Schedule: Day Shift
Perks and Benefits: No salary bar for the right candidate, Good working environment, Great Career enhancement opportunity
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)Work Remotely: No
|Job Category||Mobile App Developer|