The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources Executive responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
To apply email your resume on [email protected].
Responsibility and Duties of Human Resource Executive:
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialized sites, etc.)
- Evaluate & implement recruitment solutions available in the market like ATS, Offer Management systems, etc.
- Implement highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future talent needs
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and onsite interviews
- Establish strong working relationships with agencies, hiring managers, recruiting teams, and candidates
- Contribute to various recruiting projects
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality
- Planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Sourcing & Recruiting candidates through various portals & social media
- Interview schedule & candidate follow-ups
- Work on conducting telephonic interviews and hiring the staff
- Review & manage employee records
- Complete Hiring process management
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Having 0-4 years of experience in recruitment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of candidates/employees via phone and e-mail
- Process-oriented, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to exercise critical judgment
- A strong work ethic – the ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time effectively
- Proactive and a results-driven mindset
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships across the HR function
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Location – Ahmedabad(Required)/ Relocate to Ahmedabad
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
|Job Category||HR - Admin Jobs|