AppTrait Solutions are looking for hiring UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Role and Responsibilities of UI/UX Designer:
- Gather requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Create Prototypes using Prototyping Tools
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Be there to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Primary -Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe photoshop.
- Secondary – Adobe premiere pro, Adobe After Effects, A little understanding of HTML & CS
- Location – Ahmedabad(Required)/ Relocate to Ahmedabad
Required Experience: 1 Year preferred though Freshers with good technical skills can apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Internship, Fresher
Schedule: Day Shift
Perks and Benefits: No salary bar for the right candidate, Good working environment, Great Career enhancement opportunity
Location – Ahmedabad(Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No
|Job Category||UI/UX Design|