On 3rd June Monday Apple announced iOS 13, Mac Pro, Apple Watch, iPadOS updates at Worldwide Developer Conference 2019. It all Come with exiting and adorable features. It is a considerable update for iPhones and iPads.
In the annual WWWDC 2019, Apple said iTunes was killing on Mac computers. All update main focus is Apple privacy. It will be stronger. Big update is in iOS 13, users would be able to share their location with an app once.
The saddest but fact part about iOS update is iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S users won’t be eligible for iOS 13, which will require an iPhone 6s or newer. Look for the update to land this fall.
Here are the WWDC 2019 Highlights of 3rd June Monday
Check out 2018 WWDC Event Highlights WWDC 2018: ANNUAL EVENT AND NEWS
iOS 13 Update
- Dark mode for all
- That swipey keyboard
- Portrait lighting for photos, rotate a videoThe photo apps will automatically organize photos by year, month and date, which will make it easier for you to find photos.
- Live photos and videos play as you scroll.
- View photos based on each day, month or year.
- Sign in with AppleSiri finds a new voice
- Memoji avatars come to Messages, stickers
- Send call spam straight to voice mail and silence unknown callers.
- Mute thread in Mail.
- Add attachments to events in Calendar.
- Time-synced lyrics when you play music.
- Support for 3D AR apps like Minecraft Earth, coming to iOS 13 this summer.
- MacOS called as Catalina.
- It includes a 28-core processor
- It allows different graphics cards
- Mac Pro starts at a modest $6,000
- Phone apps are coming to the Mac’s App Store
- Apple reveals iPadOS for iPad with the New Home Screen.
- Multitasking improvement.
- The Watch is getting its own App Store
- third-party apps can now run independently
- It filled with audiobooks, voice memos, and a calculator.
Check Press Release of Apple unveils groundbreaking
We will keep you updated for WWDC 2019. So for fresh updates Subscribe To Our Newsletter.