On 4th June Tuesday in Worldwide Developer Conference Apple announced the Coolest New AR Feature in iOS 13.
The Augmented Reality is boon of 2019. Where in WWDC 2019 apple secondly focus on latest trends of mobile apps.
ARKit 3 Push feature only works on the iPad and iPhone with the newest processor.
Here the main feature of ARKit 3 Push
- At Worldwide Developer Conforence they introduce ARKit 3 Push.
- It needs A12 Processor.
- ARKit 3 features occlusion.
- It can place people and virtual objects in space so that they seem to
co-exist, and real people can seem to stand in front of virtual objects.
- It looks like a real-time green screen effect.
- It allows motion capture.
- Users use front and rear cameras at once.
Check Crazy AR game Video
On 4th June 2019, Apple creates an event for Apple Design Awards for iOS developers and creators.
We will keep you updated for WWDC 2019. So for fresh updates Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Check out 2018 WWDC Event Highlights WWDC 2018: ANNUAL EVENT AND NEWS