You might have just thought of a startup and planning all the necessary things to add. An app, you mind suggest, but then all the development overheads occupy your mind. Finding a developer, idea flows, testing and release. You might not find this appealing and the next moment you are up online browsing, mobile app builder tools that aid building an app.
To ease your concern, there are plenty of app builders available in the market. It could a product, blog or service-oriented requirement, don't worry you will find a plethora of them. Owing to the pool of benefits, DIY mobile app builder provides, startups are now seen mitigating towards these to have an app build for their company.
However, it's not easy to trust at a single shot and have concerns related to the pros and cons of using such app builder tools. Lacking significant ideas and proper concept might lead to taking actions that you might regret later. So, before delving into the types of app builder tools, let's have a quick idea of the pros and cons of the same.
While few seek a greater appeal and highly proficient apps,
few like doing it all by themselves. And this is where app builder tools become handy. And why not, when you have the option to do so, go for it.
- Cost Effective: While you pitch a request to a mobile app development company for app development, you need to be high on budget. App Development passes through multiple phases and each seeks a considerable amount to be spent. If you are not in a mood to spend much and want to save money, app builder tools provide the opportunity to build an app all by yourself.
- Total Control: When you are your own master, you can choose your own design, template, and outlook. You are solely responsible for developing it either faster or inducing delays. Add features as per your own budget and determine when can you launch the same.
- Quick Updates: When you have deployed an app with the help of mobile app development company, inducing updates and modifying the app might take a considerable amount of time, however, if you are using tools, you can do it as and when required and at your own convenience.
- App Builder Tools: lack the latest technologies and even if they have support for the advanced technology, you might be charged. To build an app that stands out from the rest, it is imperative that you use the best feature and so this might not be totally available on such tools.
- Lack of Privacy: Since these tools are third-party apps and so providing information might lead to the loss of private credentials.
- Limited Functionality: Since the platform is already deployed, you need to use the existing resources to build an app for you and hence your app might lack desirable features.
- Platform Dependency: One of the core drawback of using app builder tool is you will be totally dependent on the tool. You should not expect to have all the features offered by Apple, Google and Microsoft.
- Appery.io An excellent app builder tool that enables developing apps compatible for both iOS and Android and undertakes Ionic, Apache Cordova, and jQuery. Drop as much as components required and start building your app with unlimited features.
- Mobile Roadie An auto visual way to build apps that help users create or build apps as desirable for them. A feature that enables real-time communication and provides support for media across all platforms.
- App builder Another excellent tool that aids developing highly proficient apps and has the capability to auto build apps and feeds basic content.
- Good Barber Go pro with Good Barber and build apps that work on both iPhone and Android along with compatibility on the web. Customizability at your go.
True that deploying apps via tools are quite easy and offer seamless connectivity. They ensure personalization and also you are your own boss. However, they are pretty insecure and have chances of a data breach. Also, app builder tools require to work upon a given set of functions with no added updates. On contrary, hiring a team of dedicated professionals from a mobile app development company to get an app developed. They have the expertise in all domains and know what to add and what not. They cater to the minutest requirements and prevent loopholes.
Additionally, you can keep your app updated technically with the help of software nerds. In the event of rising technology, it is imperative that your app is technology rich and so hiring a team of experts is always advisable.
Yes, you are low on budget and cannot build native apps for the different platform. Instead, you can opt for building a cross-platform app or indulge into hybrid app development. They are the need of the hour. And add-on is the fact that they can be deployed on multiple platforms with a single code base. They offer the best way to outreach clients and help your business stand out.
Having said all above, it is now clear that you should not indulge in developing apps all by yourself. Though they might appear fascinating at the start but does not last long. Instead, look out for a trusted mobile app development company. We, at App trait Solutions, look into the specs of your requirements and develop an app at a cost desirable for you. Test of experts that work 24/7, to provide reliable and quality rich apps. Let's have a word.